Scholastic Assessment Test
SAT or Scholastic Assessment Test is a world renowned admission test required to be given by the candidates desirous of taking admission to undergraduate programs primarily in USA and Singapore.
SAT scores are used by more than 4,000 undergraduate programs primarily in USA and Singapore. SAT is conducted six times a year in India, in the months of October, November, December, January, May, and June.
- DIAGNOSTIC TEST WITH DISCUSSION
- TRAINING ON CONCEPT
- TEST TAKING STRATIGIES
- PRATICE QUECTIONS BASED ON CONCEPTS
- 10 FULL LEANGTH TEST
- DOUBT SOLVING SESSIONS
- 1000+ PRACTICE QUECTIONS
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- 100 Hours of Intensive and Comprehensive Training.
- 1 Diagnostic Test.
- 10 Full Length Tests.
- 1000+ Practice Questions.
- Modular flexi-classroom program to suit your needs
- Scientifically designed exercise-driven sessions for mastering concepts
The SAT Scholastic Aptitude Test is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States. The SAT is owned, developed, and published by the College Board, a private, not-for-profit corporation in the United States. It is administered on behalf of the College Board by the Educational Testing Service.
- According to College Board, 'more than 2 million students in 175 countries and territories take the SAT every year.
- Most colleges in the USA require an undergrad applicant to submit either the SAT Scores.
Whats in it?
The SAT has four sections: Reading, Writing and Language, Math (no calculator), and Math (calculator allowed). The test taker may optionally write an essay which, in that case, is the fifth test section.
- The Reading Test - of the SAT is made up of one section with 52 questions and a time limit of 65 minutes.
5 passages and 10-11 Questions per passage.
- The Writing and Language Test- It is made up of one section with 44 multiple-choice questions and a time limit of 35 minutes.
- The mathematics portion of the SAT is divided into two sections: Math Test - Calculator and Math Test - No Calculator.
- The Math Test - No Calculator section has 20 questions (15 multiple choice and 5 grid-in) and lasts 25 minutes.
- The Math Test - Calculator section has 38 questions (30 multiple choice and 8 grid-in) and lasts 55 minutes.
- Test is scored on a total range of 400-1600 with each section of 200-800.
- Test Score has a 5 years validity but a few Premiere Universities require fresh scores.